USE AGREEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Legally Remove Bad Credit family! We’re excited to provide you affordable credit repair and related services. When you use Legally Remove Bad Credit, you enter into a legal agreement, which is set forth below.
This Use Agreement and Terms and Conditions (the “Use Agreement”) is between the party clicking “I accept the terms and conditions” and/or any party viewing and/or using the website known as www.LegallyRemoveBadCredit.com and related websites (”you” and the “Website” respectively) and Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC (”we” or “us”), with a principal place of business at 11225 North 28th Drive, Suite B-103, Phoenix, Arizona 85029.
- You must carefully read this Use Agreement before using the Website. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. By using the Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set forth in the Use Agreement. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree
with the Use Agreement you should not use the Website and must leave the Website. Furthermore, if you do not
agree to the Use Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the Website. You agree to use the Website in
a manner consistent with the Use Agreement and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We agree to provide you access to the Website in accordance with the Use Agreement. You acknowledge that you have read the Use
Agreement and that you accept the terms thereof. You agree to read this Use Agreement carefully before using the Website. The terms and conditions of use in this Use Agreement are subject to change at any time. You should review the Use Agreement regularly for any changes.
- Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC is not a law firm, and nothing in the Website, nor your use of the Website or the products and services provided through the Website, are to be construed to create an attorney-client relationship between you and Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC or any attorneys. ALL INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND IS IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR ANY LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL.
- You agree that the Website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis and that the materials included in the Website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC reserves the right to make changes to the Website, including the availability of any product, feature, content, product information and prices on the Website at any time without notice or liability. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability. This Use Agreement contains the entire understanding between us with respect of the Website and no representation, statement, inducement, oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Use Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in this Use Agreement will not be sent to you, but will be viewable on the Website.
- Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- The Website is protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws as a collective work and/or compilation. You are authorized to download one copy of the material sold, displayed or performed on the Website (”Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on or sold through the Website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Website or in the products sold through the Website. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC. Furthermore, you may not modify, copy, republish, distribute, or upload any of the material on the Website in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of the Website. Credit Repair System, Credit Lock System and ID Theft Repair System are protected marks of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC.
- You acknowledge that transmissions to and from the Website are not confidential and your communications may be read or intercepted by others. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception or loss, is not confidential and is also subject to possible alteration. We are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any third party for damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to us
or an e-mail sent by us to you, or anyone you designate, at your request. Violators of this section who use our services for any illegal purpose including but not limited to repeated unwanted emails or “Spam,” may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.” You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC other than pursuant to this Use Agreement and any subsequent written agreement entered into with Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC.
- THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, DOWNLOADS, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, LEGALLY REMOVE BAD CREDIT LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY, USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, LEGALLY REMOVE BAD CREDIT LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LEGALLY REMOVE BAD CREDIT LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LEGALLY REMOVE BAD CREDIT LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL LEGALLY REMOVE BAD CREDIT LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF .DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC, and all its members, officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, attorneys, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, losses and costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by You or the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Use Agreement, use of the products sold on the Website or any breach of the representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC.
- Individual results may vary, inclusive of typical response times, correspondence, and or effectiveness. Results are dependent solely on whether the credit reporting agencies receive your fax or mail correspondence, validate the debt, provide executed documentation by the debtor, and/or you adhere to the subsequent appropriated steps, procedure and instructional process provided. Therefore, results are not guaranteed by Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC, and or its employees, agents, members, attorneys, representatives or affiliates. If you receive no response within 45 days from the initial request letter you must repeat the process and resend the letters to the appropriate credit reporting agencies. All sales are final, no refunds or credits, all acquisitions are non-refundable. The positive results we have achieved are based on the same legally prepared letters provided, and or our own internal efforts, experiences and may not be able to be replicated.
- The credit reporting agencies may charge you fees to use the Credit Lock System. Such fees vary from state to state and are subject to change.
- For a period of two years from the date you last visit or use the Website, you agree that you will not directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC within any state in which Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC conducts business.
- Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC is a debt relief agency.
- THIS USE AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS USE AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN MARICOPA COUNTY IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA. The Website, any information provided from it and the Use Agreement are given and made in the state of Arizona, United States of America. Should any part of the Use Agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of the Use Agreement had been eliminated.
- Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC does not charge for credit repair services. All services that are deemed to constitute credit repair or improvement under state of Federal law are provided free of charge. The only fees charged through the website of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC are for processing, handling and shipping, which fees are paid to a 3rd party called Express Mailing LLC. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC does not provide credit repair services, but if Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC is found to provide credit report repair services as defined by State or Federal laws, we are providing the following separate written statement for your review and to acknowledge receipt thereof, which, pursuant to the requirements of Federal law, will also be delivered with any contract for credit report repair services entered into with Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC:
Required Pursuant to Federal Law
Consumer Credit File
Rights Under State And Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Use of Information
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this web-site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC.
Information and materials of Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC included in its Online Sites and downloads are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Legally Remove Bad Credit LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
DISCLOSURE: We receive compensation from our advertising partners on a per sale, per lead and/or per impression for the products and services listed on our site. This site may also be compensated through advertisers’ affiliate programs. We make no claim of ownership for the trademarks or logos of any issuer whose credit cards are listed on our site.